C/C++ Software Engineer
A great opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join a team of talented and skilled engineers working for an award winning, privately owned software company that enjoys a market leading position in the provision of rendering technology.
As part of the team, you will:
- Specify, design and implement features for new generation products
- Enhance and maintain existing code, supporting the latest web standards
- Resolve customer issues on set-top-box hardware and reference platforms
- Peer review fellow team members’ changes
- Mentor junior engineers and vacation students
- Assist in the extension of our Python based automated test framework
- A good degree in a numerate discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Strong embedded C/C++ development skills
- Self motivation
- Demonstrable experience of developing software using Linux, Android, or Windows operating systems
- Experience in development of real time, multi-core embedded systems and have a good understanding of multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. Python
- A team player who is also happy working autonomously
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive in giving new ideas and solutions
If you feel you have what’s needed to join our team, please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you are interested in the role, how your skills and experience match the job requirements and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applications only, strictly no agencies or recruitment consultants please.